Searching For A Water Mitigation Company?
Excel Restoration offers water mitigation services near you.
Trusted Water Mitigation Company
When a water disaster occurs, water mitigation is the process of decreasing or avoiding the water damage and mold that takes place following a flood or a water leak. At Excel Restoration, we are equipped to manage all water removal, no matter the size of the problem. We have highly trained professionals, and ample drying equipment in order to get the job done.
Our water mitigation repair technicians are trained in current processes like Rapid Structural Drying so that you can dry the whole structure as fast as you possibly can by using state of the art equipment and technologies.
Fill Out The Form Below To Contact
or Call (224) 412-5222
Our Water Mitigation Services include:
- Water removal
- Drying, dehumidification and deodorization
- Ice removal
- Sewer line restoration
- Upholstery and carpet cleaning
Water Cleanup Services You Can Trust
Employing a professional structural drying company can be the difference between an inconvenient accident and a devastating loss. Our technicians are trained to reduce property and content loss as quickly as possible. When you choose Excel Restoration water mitigation, you can rest assured that trained professionals are working as efficiently as possible to clean up the mess.
Our Water Mitigation Process
When we are called to a water removal job, we take specific and strategic steps to reduce property destruction, prevent further water damage, and to restore your property to its full value.
To ensure complete water mitigation, we…
- Thoroughly explain our water cleanup services and drying process to you
- Monitor and record air and moisture readings daily
- Provide progress updates to you and/or your insurance company
- Complete any necessary documentation and reporting
- Send our certified and experienced technicians immediately to a water damage site in order to decrease loss
- Provide water removal, drying and dehumidification using our state-of-art equipment
We work with you throughout the entire process to restore your building to before-damage condition. We not only remove the water—we also provide any other service required as a result of the water damage. Learn more about the different between water mitigation and water extraction here.
Local Emergency Restoration Services
2520 IL-176 Suite 12, Crystal Lake, Illinois, 60014